Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Identifying Industry



Identifying Industry

Identifying industry empowers us to understand where certain organization stand and helps us to know where does that organization belongs to. In Information System Strategic Management, we discuss about different industry circling around us and how will we able to understand that type of industry. We discuss different organization and identify what kind of industry are they. We also have given a chance to choose an organization that will serve as our group activity and will be continued as project for the whole semester. We are able to explain our organization and defend it if what industry does it belongs. Learning these kind of topics helps us to improve our knowledge in different part of our current track and helps us to analyze the path we are taking. So as for conclusion, I may say that when time comes that we are going to find our jobs or should I say we do have a job already, we are aware on the industry that we belong to. And I Thank You :D

No comments:

Post a Comment